Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Walk in the Park

Recently I spent some time at my parent's house.  My daughter and I took a road trip to hang out with the Nana and Pap of our world.  Good times and good coffee in the mornings, except my dad now reads the paper online, so no newspaper in the driveway in the early a.m. 

What?  

Well, whatever....

 My dad and I went for a walk one evening in a local park.  A lovely place I have frequented over the years.  It has wonderful walkways , wildlife, and scenery.  



Wildlife abounds, as do people.  



You never know what you might spy.  Owls and Egrets have been spotted before, but that day I wasn't as lucky.  



The area was flooded with people, walking, tubing, swimming, and kayaking.  



On my way out of the area, this little fellow was the talk of the walk.  


He, (she?),  appears to be about one year old.  Female alligators typically lay eggs in a nest during June and July.  I also read that the mother aggressively defends her babies during their first few years of life.  






There were so many people swimming in the water that day.  I sincerely hope its mother was not close by.  





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar