Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Italian Jasmine

The Italian Jasmine shoots, I dug up, are blooming in the greenhouse and getting their tiny leaves on as well..............a good sign that all is well in the greenhouse............so far. I had hopes of selling these plants...................and now that I am not ready to get the nursery license, ...........I will see how they do potted for awhile and then maybe plant them as a natural fence for my flower garden.
Outside the Italian Jasmine is in full bloom and full of honey bees. I have always loved this old plant. One plant that I am also in the progress of sprouting in the greenhouse is yellow and pink Lantana. One of my favorite memories of my grandmother's house ..................an old white house with a large front porch.................with two large pink and yellow lantana bushes in the front of the porch. I have always loved these flowers because of that memory................
how about you? Do you remember any of your grandmother's flowers and still love those flowers today? I would love to hear!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar